Below is a chronological listing of the museums’ current and upcoming exhibitions, educational programs, membership events, and JCCC holidays.
- 2nd floor Exhibition: Night Pools • Robert BingamanFriday, June 27, 2014 - 6:00pm - Sunday, October 19, 2014 - 5:00pm
- 2nd Floor Exhibition: Charlotte Street Foundation Fellows • Amy Kligman, Garry Noland, Sean StarowitzThursday, September 11, 2014 - 6:00pm - Sunday, December 21, 2014 - 5:00pm
- Third Thursday Visiting Artists' Presentation: Bernadette Esperanza Torres and Larry ThomasThursday, October 16, 2014 - 3:30pm - 4:30pm
- Beyond Bounds • Electric! Benefit for the Nerman Museum ($ ticketed)Saturday, October 18, 2014 - 7:00pm - 10:00pm
- Children's class, Early Explorations: Under the Sea (ages 5-7, $, pre-reg.)Saturday, October 25, 2014 - 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Children's class, Early Explorations: Under the Sea (ages 5-7, $, pre-reg.)Saturday, October 25, 2014 - 2:00pm - 4:00pm
- Third Thursday Visiting Artist's Presentation: Diego VallesThursday, November 20, 2014 - 3:30pm - 4:30pm